Request a call
HESS goes live with IBM Maximo for management and maintenance of their Oil & Gas field assets in Algeria as well as upgrades to the latest version of SunSystems and implements ETL Agile for enhanced management reporting.
Maximo Enterprise Asset Management
In today’s tough economic climate it is far more cost effective to maintain the assets you already have rather than replacing them prematurely because of poor maintenance practice.
IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management
Under-performing assets can dramatically increase operational costs, decrease production and expose your business to safety violations, regulations and compliance requirements. These factors negatively affect the health of your organisation, reduces profitability and inhibits potential growth.
Taking asset management to the next level means monitoring and managing the energy consumption of your assets as well. Energy consumption typically represents 30% to 90% of most companies’ operating and maintenance expense, excluding personnel. A key operational goal is to optimise and manage energy efficiency alongside operational effectiveness. As your business continues to respond to consumers and regulatory agencies who demand a more environmentally conscious approach, it makes good business sense to include asset management as part of your CSR (Corporate and Social Responsibility).
- Work Orders — scheduling jobs, assigning personnel, reserving materials, and recording costs
- Preventive & Corrective Maintenance — keeping track of preventive maintenance inspections, including step-by-step instructions or checklists e.g. lists of materials required
- Asset Management — recording data about equipment and property including specifications, warranties, service contracts, spare parts, purchase date, and expected end of life
- Inventory Control — maintain spare parts, tools, and other materials including the reservation of materials
- Advanced Reporting and Analytics — creating customised reports and analysis used for preventative maintenance
- Asset hierarchy management – Tracking where assets are located and what they are costing
- Budget management – Automate everything relating to your budget, from asset setup to calculating to full cost of ownership
- Inspection management – Receive automated notifications of problem assets and when an inspection exceeds pre-set limits
- Inventory replenishment – items and parts replenishment, parts availability and required maintenance periods
- Work management – Track and manage work requests, labour, planning and scheduling
- Materials management – Monitor and control store-room inventories that includes economic reorder quantity, receipts, issues and returns